Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why I like things in groups of 3 or 4:

Hanging out in a group of more than 3 - 4 tires me out. Because I always tend to be the "outcast" when that happens. I outcast myself.


One-on-one conversations are only good if you are close enough to the person. That takes time even if two people are meant to be close, and the sad thing is two people can never be close sometimes.

When in threes, the third person can keep conversations going if you're too tired to talk but still want to spend time with the people.

In fours, it eliminates the idea of having an "odd one out", and having four is just awesome if you are all close to one another. "The more the merrier", to a certain extent.

Beyond that, it'll be taxing for me because its almost impossible for EVERYBODY in a group to be close to one another. Or if someone else gets close to someone I'm close to, it kills me because it makes me unable to talk to the person whenever I want to, or whenever she wants to. Normally, these situations make me silent and unable to talk, it shows on my face and people just forget about my presence after that. Which leads to sadness bla, bla, bla.



It kills me when I'm unable to spend quality time with people I know I can spend quality time with. Its like that: if you're always together, there are times where you won't want to speak so you don't have to speak. You only speak when both of you want to.

But when you don't get to speak to the person all the time, you'll want to grab the chance to when you have the time. Its normal to not have things to say all the time but now you just want to make full use of the time to talk.

My thoughts only come when they do. When there's nothing on my mind when I'm with the person I want to talk to, I'll just remain silent. Unless the person has got things to say to me.

It then kills me when its the person I want to talk to yet its not the right time.. but we don't always have chances to speak..



Maybe its just that I can't stand not having personal conversations with anybody for long periods of time. I don't understand why.

No comments: